Alpine R-A60f R-Series 4-Channel Amplifier
The Alpine R-A60F 4-channel amplifier is effectively two full range 2-channel amps built into one chassis, labeled Channel 1/2 and Channel 3/4. Each section of the amp is bridgeable, so it can be wired as 4-channel, 3-channel, or 2-channel.
CTA-2006 Compliant: CTA-2006 is a system of testing and measurement for mobile audio amplifiers. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for measuring an amplifier's RMS power output and signal-to-noise ratio. The criteria for measuring amplifier power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and the RMS power output is measured over a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz (for full range amplifiers), with 1% or less Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise (THD+N). Signal-to-Noise ratio is measured in weighted absolute decibels (dBA) at a reference of 1 watt into 4 ohms.
HI-RESOLUTION AUDIO COMPLIANT
PROPER SOUND STAGE
TUNED FOR THE MUSIC YOU LIKE
NEXT LEVEL SYSTEM BUILDS
THE LOUDEST FAMILY ON THE BLOCK
The “R” line of speakers and subwoofers have a heritage of sound quality you can hear from a block away, and the newly added R-Series amplifiers are no exception. Aside from their best-in-class performance, these amplifiers are tuned to emphasize the characteristics of the R-Series speakers and subwoofers, giving you that legendary R-Series experience .
- Alpine’s Class D Amplifier Circuit with Dual Post-Filter Feedback Loops
- CTA-2006-B Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 (4ohm, 14.4V ≤ 1% THD+N); 150W RMS x 4 (2ohm, 14.4V≤ 1% THD+N)
- Bridged: 300W x 2 (4ohm, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- S/N ratio: >85dB (ref: 1W into 4 ohm), 106dB (at rated power)
- THD+N ≤0.03% (ref: 1W into 4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Damping Factor >500