Hertz ESF 25.5 Slimline 250w 4
The Hertz Energy subwoofer ES F25 is the ideal solution for those who look for a subwoofer of compact size, yet providing powerful and engaging sound. At its highest excursion point, the Ultra Flat profile reaches 94 mm height, with a maximum power of 500 W.
Care has been put into every detail of the design and building of these subwoofers, to ensure high mechanical quality as well as efficient thermal capability, to the benefit of bursting dynamics and startling power handling. Robust ferrite magnet motor assembly, pressed-paper cone, Back Vented Spider Support and copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, are only some of the unique features of the Energy Flat subwoofers.
The linear and solid design of the Hertz Energy ES F25 is enhanced by the ultra flat profile as well as by the Hertz logo on the dust-cap, making their cosmetics suitable to any installation.
- Ultra Flat design, for maximum installation ? exibility.
- Massive motor assembly, for perfect control under high power, high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper cone.
- Copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for startling thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Back Vented Spider support, for perfect symmetry under high excursion and thermal dissipation.
- Wide-wave, resin-bonded ? ber spider for mechanical reliability and consistent parameters.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Silver plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Basket and motor coupled and damped through special epoxy glue.
- Component Subwoofer
- Size 250mm (10)
- Power handling peak 500W
- Cont. program 250W
- Impedance 4?
- Frequency response 30 ÷ 300Hz
- Sensitivity 92dB/SPL
- Outer Diameter 256mm (10 1/16")
- Mounting Diameter 231mm (9 1/16")
- Total Depth mm (inch) 94mm (3 11/16")
- Mounting Depth 83mm (3 1/4")
- Magnet size 140mm (5 1/2")
- Total Driver Displacement 0,7ft³ (0,025)
- Weight 3,3kg (7,26lb)
- Voice Coil Diameter 60mm (2 3/8")
- Magnet High density ?ux ferrite
- Cone Water repellent pressed paper
- *X-mech 13mm (1/2)