Hertz ESF30.5 12" SLIMLINE 1050W Subwoofer
The ideal solution for those looking for a subwoofer with reduced size and a powerful engaging sound. The profile Ultra Flat occupies the point of greatest height of 106 mm, 300 mm for the sub, with a maximum power of 1050 W.
The design and construction of this subwoofer was cured in every detail to ensure high mechanical quality, efficient heat capacity, for the benefit of dynamics and power handling explosive. With rugged magnetic ferrite, cellulose membrane, support and Back Vented copper voice coil wound on aluminium, are just some of the features of this subwoofer.
The design of the ES F30.5 is emphasised by the ultra-flat profile with the Hertz logo on the dust cover, to fit both cosmetically at each installation.
- Profile ultra flat for maximum installation flexibility.
- Imposing magnetic assembly, for perfect control under high powers.
- Pressed paper cone with water repellent treatment.
- Copper voice coil, wound on an aluminium support.
- Decompression system made with air holes in the dust cover for perfect symmetry at high excursions and better heat dissipation.
- Spider Wide-wave, resin-bonded, to ensure constant parameters and reliability.
- Tin-plated high-current terminals.
- Trefoil silver plated for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Basket and motor coupled with a special epoxy damping.
- Polar plates with high heat dissipation and high magnetic permeability, to provide a continuous and constant flow.
- Component Subwoofer
- Size mm (in.) 300 (12)
- Power handling W peak 1050
- Cont. program 350
- Impedance 4ohms
- Frequency response Hz 27 ÷ 250
- Sensitivity dB/SPL 93,5
- Magnet size mm 140 x 70 x 20
- D x d x h (in.) (5.5 x 2.8 x 0.8)
- Total Driver Displacement l (cu.in) 1 (61)
- Voice Coil ∅ mm (in.) 60 (2.36)
- Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Cone Water repellent pressed paper
- *X-mech mm (in.) 13 (0.51)