The 2nd generation of the Halo 9 from Alpine.
A 9 inch touch screen tablet that will install in a single DIN stereo location.
CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth streaming, handsfree calling, multi video inputs including reverse camera and more.
The ILX-F259’s 9” screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a 1-DIN chassis. The screen hovers over or in front of the dash while its rear housing tapers off cleanly at the edges for a thin and modern silhouette. Various mounting positions allow for the screen to be positioned to avoid features on the dash such as air vents and buttons around the radio. Once the desired screen position is determined, the screen and mount get fixed to the chassis for a sturdy fit and finish.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SCREEN
The iLX-F259 has a customizable user interface so you can design your screens the way you like. Create up to three customized home screens by choosing from 22 widgets – including Clock, USB images, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, “Now Playing,” Sources, Camera, and Bluetooth functions – that can be easily dragged-and-dropped onto the page. Personalize the screen’s wallpaper by using one of your own photos or choose from several pre-loaded patterns.
The iLX-F259 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-F259 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say "OK Google" or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages – hands free.
- Alpine Halo9 (iLX-259) In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 16 watts x 4 channels
- 9" Touchscreen in a Single-DIN stereo!
- (4) pre-set angle points (45°, 20°, 0°, -20°) to allow for better viewing of the screen
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ with the Google Assistant
- HD Radio tuner built in
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (requires a SiriusXM® tuner and subscription, sold separately)
- Retain and display vehicle information and features (iDatalink Maestro module, sold separately)
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 24FM/12AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Use with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Use Waze and other navigation apps from your phone
Playback and Audio Features:
- Mechless Digital Media Receiver: No CD mechanism means you have less to carry. Stream your music digitally!
- MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC Playback via USB
- 9-band parametric equalizer with selectable tone curves
- Rear USB Input
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking