Zapco ST-6X DSP 6ch 100w amplifier
6 channels of amplification, bridgeable as a 3 channel amp with optional Bluetooth streaming.
Features and Functions
- 6-Channel, Full Range, Class A/B
- On-Board, Full Function, 8-ch. Digital Signal Processing
- High-pass and low-pass filters, phase control, signal delay, and 15 channels of parametric equalization on each channel
- BT Streaming: Bluetooth Port for external APTX HD Module (optional)
About Zapco - new to New Zealand.
At Zapco, we’ve been doing the same thing in the same place for almost 40 years, constantly searching out innovative ways to bring better sound to the automotive environment. Why do we do it? Nothing else can grab your soul and bring tears to your eyes like music. Music will make you tap your feet, and dance for joy. Of all the arts, music has the most powerful and immediate effect on your body and your mind. Reproducing music in all its glory, and it’s subtleness, and its detail deserves nothing less than our best efforts.
Because Sound Matters.
Committed to Excellence
ZAPCO is dedicated to the pursuit of audio fidelity. Our prime objectives are to design and manufacture audio products of unsurpassed quality, to provide unparalleled support and service for these products and to conduct business in a manner that will enhance the quality of life for all involved.
Experience: Knowledge From Doing
There is absolutely no substitute for experience; that is a simple fact of life. Another simple fact is that ZAPCO has, for over forty-two years, been the leader in defining quality standards for the car audio industry. These years of experience have led to a thorough understanding of the challenges that are unique to the world of car audio. ZAPCO’s relentless quest for sonic purity consistently yields imaginative designs that utilize the most innovative technologies. The resulting products set the criteria by which all others in the industry are judged.
- Power @ 4Ω: 6 x 100 watts
- THD @ Rated Power < 0.5% THD
- Power @ 2Ω: 6 x 150 watts
- Power Bridged @ 4Ω: 3 x 300W RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio > 90dB
- THD + Noise < 0.2%
- Channel Separation >60dB
- Frequency Response 15Hz to 30KHz ±1dB
- Input Sensitivity .25v to 5v
- Dimensions in mm: 160(W) x 52(H) x 452(L) Overall: 160(W) x 52(H) x 488(L)