Fusion Marine MS-AB108 subwoofer
Featuring a down firing bass reflex enclosure and its own internal Active 210 Watt amplifier allowing easy connection to the music source, delivering crisp clear low frequency reproduction from any music selection.
Combine with any of FUSIONS Marine Speaker range to complete your audio experience. Designed for dry area installation.
- Rigid ABS + UV enclosure to withstand the marine environment
- Tuned Bass reflex design
- Down firing subwoofer system (Enhanced bass output and woofer protection)
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options (Easy installation)
- Included Stainless 304 hardware
- 210 Watts (MAX) amplifier
- Conformal coated PCB assembly. (Protected electronics from the marine environment)
- Power / ground “plug and play” wiring system (Easy connection)
- Level and bass frequency variable adjustment (Controls for optimal bass set-up)
HIGH OUTPUT 8” SUBWOOFER
- Injection molded Polypropylene cone assembly.
- Long throw voice coil (Higher excursion = increased Bass)
|Height||190mm (7 1/2”)|
|Length||515mm (20 1/4”)|
|Width||233mm (9 3/16”)|
|Peak Power||210 Watts|
|Voice Coil||1.5” 4-layer ASV|
Thiele Small Parameters
|Frequency Response||30Hz - 300Hz|
|Low Pass Filter (Variable)||30Hz – 250Hz|