Audi Audio Upgrade - SYSTEM THREE
Upgrade the factory audio in your Audi.
Yes, it can be done. We can replace the factory audio in your Audi. Even in late model Audi with integrated stereos that can't be swapped out, we can upgrade the rest of the system.
New speakers, amplifiers, processors, small, hidden subwoofers and complete control via apps and Bluetooth mean you can have a better system than anything done at the factory,
AUDI UPGRADE SYSTEM TWO INCLUDES:
- Zapco multichannel ADSP amp processor
- Front speaker/tweeter upgrade (Hertz/Rainbow/Audison)
- Rear speaker upgrade
- Compact subwoofer
- Power kit, cables, minor parts
- Sound deadening (front/rear doors)
What this all means
- The multichannel ADSP processor amp allows us to adjust every part of the sound - it's like having a 30-band equalizer for every speaker, including the individual tweeters. You no longer have to rely on just the bass/treble/balance/fader in the factory stereo.
- The processor also solves the problem of having no clean RCA output from the factory stereo. As we have to use the speaker level outputs, the processor helps "clean" the signal.
- The sound deadening helps reduce acoustic loss. The door acts as a speaker enclosure, and as the door skin vibrates, the energy that would normally be turned into sound simply gets lost as vibrations instead of sound.
What this system does:
Think about it - you spend most of your time in this car in the front seats, and so the main focus of the upgrade is in the front door speakers.
We're mainly recommending a basic rear speaker upgrade to handle a little more power. You could choose to keep the rear speakers and adjust the final price slightly.
The use of the ADSP multichannel amplifier/processor DSP processor allows us to fine tune the system and gives you more control over the sound.
If you have B+O, Harman Kardon or Bose audio in your Audi, we can still replace parts of the system to enhance the music and give you more control. We can usually hide the subwoofer under the floor in the rear cargo area (SUV/hatch/wagons) or find the right sub to suit your needs inside the boot.
This system comes with a remote so you can adjust the sound or reduce the amount of bass, paticularly usefull if you switch between music and podcasts or talkback radio.