Lamborghini Audio Uprade SYSTEM THREE
More power, complete control
Upgrade the factory audio in your Lamborghini Huracan, Gallardo, Urus, or Aventador.
Upgrading the factory audio doesn't have to mean LOUD, just better.
Complete and total control of your audio, and tuned the way that sounds best to you on the type of music that's most important to you.
And yes, it can go louder if you turn it up.
Lamborghini Audio Upgrade System Three Includes:
- Multichannel DSP amp/processor
- Audison Voce' components
- Sound deadening (doors)
- Compact subwoofer
We can add CarPlay/AndroidAuto and reverse cameras to most models as well.
- The multichannel DSP amp allows us to adjust every part of the sound - it's like having up to 30 bands on an equalizer for every speaker, including the individual tweeters. Complete and total control and tuned to perfection the way you like for the type of music that's most important to you.
- The processor also solves the problem of having no clean RCA output from the factory stereo. As we have to use the speaker level outputs, the processor helps "clean" the signal.
- The sound deadening helps reduce acoustic loss. The door acts as a speaker enclosure, and as the door skin vibrates, energy is lost instead of being turned into sound.
- Depending on the era of your car, we may be able to replace the head unit which will give you improved Bluetooth streaming and calls, reverse camera, CarPlay, AndroidAuto, Google Maps, and will usually eliminate the need for a DSP amp.
- Alternatively, we can usually add AndroidAuto and/or CarPlay to most late model Lamborghini
- Depending on the Lamborghini model, the compact sub can go under the floor, behind a seat, or be less subtle and inside a custom enclosure in the rear cargo area (Urus).